Definición de groundbait en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] British
Bait thrown into the water while fishing (as distinct from hookbait).
- I've had most of my fish on sweetcorn or home-made boilies over groundbait and particles.
- This is usually a mixture of groundbait, broken boilies and seeds and beans.
- Choose a likely clear area of bottom and bait heavily with groundbait and sweetcorn or chopped worms.
- Example sentences
- So let me stress again that for me the most important aspect of groundbaiting with mass baits is to get the swim full of feeding fish.
- Now groundbaiting (or ‘chumming’ as they call it over here) is against Fish and Wildlife regulations so I figured I needed to have some swimfeeders.
- It can be cheaper to buy large sacks of this breadcrumb if a lot of serious groundbaiting is to be carried out and this is quite common when fishing abroad for a week in Ireland or Denmark to attract large bream shoals.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan