Definición de groundbreaking en inglés:
Innovative; pioneering: groundbreaking research into fertility problems
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some disciplines are pioneering groundbreaking research on ethical behaviour.
- Granted, good history need not always be based on groundbreaking research.
- Professors have been grown to do one thing well and that is groundbreaking research.
- Example sentences
- She's an innovator, a groundbreaker and she's the best in her field.
- They're the groundbreakers and the pathfinders.
- You know, I certainly look to the women who were here before I was here, women who were groundbreakers.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan