Definición de grout en inglés:
A mortar or paste for filling crevices, especially the gaps between wall or floor tiles.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Wall and floor tile grout must be sealed to prevent damage from moisture and graffiti.
- Tile grout is neither waterproof nor stainproof, so it usually must be sealed.
- Tiles, grout, thinset, cement board, tools and complete installation instructions are available at most home centers and other retailers of tile supplies.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Fill in with grout: soak off the facing paper with a damp sponge, then grout the tiles [no object]: is it best to grout with mortar between paving slabs?
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He installed it all in one day and grouted it the next.
- They are incorrectly grouted, there are gaps and a lot of joints filled with tile adhesive.
- I'm hoping that by the time I get home, the office tile has been grouted, dried and the furniture put in place.
Mid 17th century: perhaps from grouts, or related to French dialect grouter 'grout a wall'.
Palabras que riman con groutabout, bout, clout, devout, doubt, down-and-out, drought, flout, gout, knout, lout, mahout, misdoubt, nowt, out, out-and-out, owt, pout, Prout, right about, rout, scout, shout, snout, spout, sprout, stout, thereabout, thereout, throughout, timeout, tout, trout, way-out, without
Definición de grout en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda