Definición de grove en inglés:
A small wood or other group of trees: an olive grove [in place names]: Ladbroke Grove
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We skimmed groves of ancient olive trees and ribs of bleached white stone.
- Everywhere you turn there are almond, fig, lemon and orange trees and olive groves.
- There is one large volcanic rock and several coconut tree palm groves.
the groves of Academe
- The academic world: younger men lured from the groves of Academe[Translating Horace's silvas Academi]Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When not sweating in the groves of Academe, he's busy writing a fine blog devoted to ‘Exploring migrants, exiles, expatriates, and out-of-the-way peoples, places, and times, mostly in the Asia-Pacific region.’
- She moved from the groves of Academe to the National Security Council in 1989.
- It is also precisely what we need to sustain us during our sojourn in the groves of Academe.
Old English grāf, of Germanic origin.
Palabras que riman con grovebehove, clove, cove, dove, drove, fauve, interwove, Jove, mauve, rove, shrove, stove, strove, trove, wove
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda