Definición de growing pains en inglés:
1Neuralgic pains which occur in the limbs of some young children.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In contrast to growing pains, the pain of fatigue, which may occur with or without excessive physical activity, disappears after rest.
- One symptom that doctors find most helpful in making a diagnosis of growing pains is how the child responds to touch while in pain.
- However, if a child does fit the criteria for growing pains, the parents should be reassured that this is a benign, self-limited process that occurs for unknown reasons.
1.1The difficulties experienced in the early stages of an enterprise: the growing pains of a young republic
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then there are the inevitable growing pains - pains that, in this business, can be lethal.
- In the year of its Olympics debut, this is a young sport suffering from its growing pains.
- Which means that many State Associations have completed the growing pains that we are now facing.
Definición de growing pains en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda