- 1(In a tied pub) a beer offered in addition to those produced by the parent brewery.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Up to 3,000 visitors are expected to attend the three-day event, which will feature more than 45 guest beers from smaller breweries across Britain, including Bolton's own Bank Top Brewery.
- It will be serving the brewery's range of crafted real ales, plus guest beers, and meals made with local ingredients.
- Annie Carter, 41, said: ‘The guest beers are great.’
- 1.1(In a free house) a beer available only temporarily.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A vast array of beers including an ever-changing guest beer seem to qualify it as a serious pub, dispensing with its duty to offer any kind of lager or bitter you could desire in sober fashion.
- The guest beer didn't appeal so I opted for a pint of Guinness, which I've been treating with some suspicion since returning from the Emerald Isle where I tasted the proper stuff.
- The idea came when members went for a festive drink on Boxing Day at the Coal Clough pub in Burnley and found a guest beer on sale that was raising money for the Luton Town's supporters' trust.