- A groove or track along which something moves: magnetic fields lift and guide the trains along guidewaysMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The jobs would come from building guideways, or tracks, needed for the electromagnetic train.
- The machine has a sliding Z-axis that employs a digital ballscrew drive; the X-axis has hydrostatic guideways.
- Instead of using an engine to power the train, electrified coils in the guideway walls and ‘track’ also push against each other to create a magnetic field - propelling the train forward.
Más definiciones de guidewayDefinición de guideway en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.