- A pennant that narrows to a point or fork at the free end, especially one used as the standard of a light cavalry regiment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- British cavalry standards and guidons are made of crimson silk embroidered with the appropriate regimental badges and insignia and battle honours.
- The parade will involve soldiers from throughout the nation, past and present equipment and a gathering of all the army's colours, guidons, banners and standards along with the first public parade of the new Army Banner.
- The men of the Australian Light Horse have been honoured at Melbourne's Shrine of Remembrance with a commemorative service and a handover of regimental guidons to the shrine's trustees.
mid 16th century: from French, from Italian guidone, from guida 'a guide'.
Más definiciones de guidonDefinición de guidon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.