Definición de guinea fowl en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual)
A large African game bird with slate-coloured, white-spotted plumage and a loud call. It is sometimes domesticated.
- Family Numididae (or Phasianidae): several genera and species, e.g. the helmeted guinea fowl (Numida meleagris)
- It has a restful, out-of-the-way atmosphere and is named after the flocks of guineafowl that frequent the nearby field.
- The top photo is of a Pearl or ‘wild type’ guineafowl with black and white spotted feathers.
- Though primarily found in rainforests, some guineafowl live in open-country habitats other than the desert, such as grasslands and plains with thickets and brush.
Definición de guinea fowl en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan