sustantivo (plural igual)
- A large African game bird with slate-coloured, white-spotted plumage and a loud call. It is sometimes domesticated.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Numididae (or Phasianidae): several genera and species, e.g. the helmeted guinea fowl (Numida meleagris)
- It has a restful, out-of-the-way atmosphere and is named after the flocks of guineafowl that frequent the nearby field.
- The top photo is of a Pearl or ‘wild type’ guineafowl with black and white spotted feathers.
- Though primarily found in rainforests, some guineafowl live in open-country habitats other than the desert, such as grasslands and plains with thickets and brush.
Más definiciones de guinea fowlDefinición de guinea fowl en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.