Definición de gull wing en inglés:
(Of a door on a car or aircraft) opening upwards: gull-wing doors
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Press the flush button by the door to open the gull-wing doors, which have hydraulics powerful enough to lift the doors automatically.
- But the gull-wing car nearly got Nik and Eva into serious trouble just outside Turin, where a police officer thought they had a bomb in the back.
- The YCC has a personalised driving position, autopark for easy parking and gull-wing doors for easier access and improved visibility.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Visit the DeLorean Owners Association for more information on his best-known legacy, the gull-winged stainless steel sports car that lumbered along and had far more success in the movies than on the road.
- OK I'll admit I'm a fan of the big gull-winged monster.
- But its daring gull-winged construction - a reinforced concrete sculpture that tested the limits of its material and of what modernism could be - was the source of its distinction as well as downfall.
Definición de gull wing en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda