Definición de gum tree en inglés:
A tree that exudes gum, especially a eucalyptus.
- Only in Australia are two genera, Eucalyptus and Acacia - more familiarly, the gum tree and the wattle - able to dominate a continent.
- This brings us to the gum tree, or more specifically, to Eucalyptus globulus, grown widely as a source of wood-pulp.
- Neighbour Ian Kinny, whose memorial garden along with a gum tree, bottlebrush and shrubs were destroyed, described the impact of the attack as ‘extremely cruel’.
up a gum tree
- British informal In or into a predicament: offers of devolution will lead ministers straight up a gum treeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm all for that approach because we're all up a gum tree with romance.
- At Heathrow last week thousands of Brits found themselves up a gum tree, as British Airways, plagued by staff shortages and technical hitches, scrapped more than 100 flights to and from the airport.
Definición de gum tree en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan