Definición de gunge en inglés:
An unpleasantly sticky or viscous substance.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Concentration is adversely affected by smoking with the gradual blocking up of the arteries and veins with gunge from cigarettes that starve the brain of oxygen.
- Condenser boilers are more sensitive than older traditional boilers to sediment and general gunge flowing around the central heating system.
- I had spent all my money caving in France over the summer and was trying to live on porridge, potatoes and some sort of powdered gunge that was supposed to provide all of the body's nutritional requirements when mixed with water.
verbo (gunges, gungeing, gunged)[with object] (gunge something up) Volver al principio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Mr Murray, and his wife Doris, 62, said they were left with ‘nothing but a gungy swimming pool’ at the back of his home.
- The walls are actually painted a light terracotta but the lab has made them resemble yesterday's mustard, all dry and gungy and beginning to turn green.
- Was Galloway's permanent rage going to be banked by a great gungy outpouring of slavering goodwill?
Pronunciación: /ˈɡʌn(d)ʒi/adjetivo (gungier, gungiest)
Palabras que riman con gungeblunge, expunge, grunge, lunge, plunge, scunge, sponge
Definición de gunge en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda