- A heavily armed helicopter: gunships were pounding the capital for the third night running a helicopter gunshipMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Army helicopter gunships and MiG fighter planes lead the attacks but cannot distinguish between hardened officers and fresh abductees.
- Just beyond the camp is a large airfield where dozens of helicopter gunships and MiG fighter jets are protected by concrete bomb shelters.
- They were supplied with weapons and air support from helicopter gunships and Antonov bombers.
Más definiciones de gunshipDefinición de gunship en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.