- A device on a gun that enables it to be aimed accurately.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The gunner virtually always sees the target directly through the gunsight or other sighting devices.
- Racism, although it was a daily annoyance, was far less important to us than the fact that a well-trained enemy had the unit in his gunsights.
- The cameras are now used in gunsights for the SA80 rifle and the Challenger II tank.
Más definiciones de gunsightDefinición de gunsight en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.