- A person who makes, sells, and repairs small firearms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The FCA has negative implications for firearm owners, the tourism industry, the film industry, firearm dealers, gunsmiths, and the private security industry.
- I talked to the government, firearms dealers and gunsmiths, and read page after page of the rules and regulations that govern firearms shipping in the United States.
- In addition to blasting gunk and feathers and other surprises out of firearms, gunsmiths routinely uncover hunters' hasty mistakes during major gun surgery.
Más definiciones de gunsmithDefinición de gunsmith en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.