Definición de guru en inglés:
- Hindus who have a guru strive to receive spiritual initiation from him.
- Similar new castes have been established as the need arose by gurus and priests throughout Hindu history.
- Hinduism is a combination, a collection, of all the teachings and practices of thousands of rishis, gurus, philosophers, mystics and teachers throughout many centuries.
- Sikh leaders, gurus and elites were written about, but not dissenting movements, religious mobilisations, and the diversity of cultures within Sikhism itself.
- They celebrated the 338th birth anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth guru of Sikhs, with a variety of functions on Sunday.
- The Gurudwara has facilities for lodging and boarding for visitors and Sikh gurus who come from outside Bangalore, during cultural and religious meets.
- To some, he is a management guru and business consultant, while a few see him as an entrepreneur.
- Forget voice-coaches, image consultants, PR experts and makeover gurus; it's Lydia who can make you a star.
- Bookshelves creak under the weight of books written by business gurus on how to manage a company, how to increase personal potential and to achieve success
From Hindi and Punjabi, from Sanskrit guru 'weighty, grave' (compare with Latin gravis), hence 'elder, teacher'.
This is from Hindi and Punjabi, from Sanskrit guru ‘weighty, grave, dignified’ (comparable with Latin gravis ‘heavy’ source of gravity (Late Middle English)): this led to ‘elder, teacher’.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.