Definición de gusset en inglés:
1A piece of material sewn into a garment to strengthen or enlarge a part of it.
- Features include underarm gussets, back sweat patch, and reinforced contrast color twill taping at split side vents.
- The zippered shirt incorporates underarm gussets, cuff stretch fabric, and a turtleneck collar.
- If you're a plus-size, become an expert at enlarging patterns, changing darts, or the myriad ways to add to garments such as gussets, pleats, etc.
2A bracket strengthening an angle of a structure.
- Note that this bike is plenty tough, too; the frame, with its beefy head-tube gussets, should shrug off impacts from between-class curb hops.
- Davesport manufactures custom plates and gussets for many applications.
- State transportation officials say damage seen on the bridge's gussets might have been caused by the collapse.
late Middle English: from Old French gousset, diminutive of gousse 'pod, shell', of unknown origin.
- Example sentences
- The integrated lacing system ensures a secure fit and the gusseted tongue keeps out debris and other unpleasantries from invading your shoes, which is always a good thing.
- Each of the three models has an all-new, fully gusseted ZR9000 aluminum frame with a two-inch lower stand-over height and new windowed dropouts with integrated disc mounts.
- They look as new as the day I got them in the mail, and they performed like a champ, what with gusseted crotch and reinforced knees.
Words that rhyme with gussetrusset
Definición de gusset en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan