Relating to gymnastics: a gymnastic display
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While performing gymnastic exercises, she never smiles.
- She did all the gymnastic exercises better than anyone else.
- Whole families come there for workouts and to learn some gymnastic exercises that improve fitness.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not that it would have made much difference here, where by the mid-1990s politicians could openly and gymnastically have complex relationships while keeping their seats and ditching their core values.
- I stared at them - agog - in the company of two close female friends, but none of us went any further than remarking how gymnastically impressive they were.
- It also requires that the horse's muscles be gymnastically developed so that he can carry himself in a steady rhythm over a period of time.
Definición de gymnastic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.