Definición de gynaecology en inglés:
The branch of physiology and medicine which deals with the functions and diseases specific to women and girls, especially those affecting the reproductive system.
- Fields of application include cardiology, emergency medicine, obstetrics / gynecology, radiology, surgery, and vascular.
- We believe that product can reach all areas of the anatomy, and might have neurology, cardiovascular disease, urology, gynecology, and other applications.
- There are also organised integrated courses for physicians from different fields - internal medicine, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology and oncology.
- Example sentences
- The nurse practitioner obstetric / gynecologic liaison developed a quality improvement monitor to be used for peer review in the future if indicated.
- All patients were hospitalized and were scheduled to undergo gynecologic, orthopedic, urologic, vascular, or general surgery.
- Participants accepted in the sample were required to be free of oral contraceptives, intrauterine contraceptive devices, and gynecologic illnesses.
Definición de gynaecology en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan