- A sleeveless coat of mail or scale armour.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Paying a craftsman to make a fitted habergeon from scratch would have cost even more.
- And they had habergeons of iron.
- The hauberk and its short-sleeved diminutive - the habergeon - would continue in use, but it is clear that additions to this protection were being acquired by those who could afford them.
Middle English: from Old French haubergeon, from hauberc (see hauberk), originally denoting a garment protecting the neck; compare with Dutch halsberg.
Más definiciones de habergeonDefinición de habergeon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.