- A short, dry, frequent cough.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I tried this on my children - who have both been off school with hacking coughs and high temperatures - and they haven't looked me in the eye since.
- The room was filled with a cacophony of hacking coughs from tuberculotic infants for the hour that I sat patiently waiting my turn.
- Then, as the tunnel neared completion in 1996, dozens of the crew developed hacking coughs, chest pains and breathing difficulties.
Más definiciones de hacking coughDefinición de hacking cough en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.