- A riding jacket with slits at the side or back.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He had a tattoo on his neck and was talking to an older, posher looking man with a moustache, a hacking jacket and brown suede gloves.
- Saddles, collars, boots, hacking jackets, grooming brushes, horsey lotions and potions and generally anything to do with kitting out yourself and your horse is here.
- Close behind the red-jacketed men came stout ladies in dog-tooth hacking jackets.
Más definiciones de hacking jacketDefinición de hacking jacket en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.