- Any of a number of North American coniferous trees, in particular the tamarack.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The time has come for the hackmatacks to turn golden before shedding their needles for the winter.
- Here, among the alders and young hackmatacks, at the foot of the apple tree, Lennie had dug a beautiful hole, five feet long, three feet wide, three feet deep.
- There is also oak, and maple, beech and hackmatacks.
late 18th century: perhaps from Western Abnaki.
Más definiciones de hackmatackDefinición de hackmatack en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.