Definición de hacksaw en inglés:
A saw with a narrow fine-toothed blade set in a frame, used especially for cutting metal.
- A hacksaw or metal cutting bandsaw is the tool to use here.
- Slide the vinyl seal out of the carrier before you cut the carrier with a fine-tooth hacksaw blade.
- The exception would be the use of a hacksaw with a fine toothed blade to cut it to length and a metal file to smooth out the roughness.
verbo (past participle hacksawn or hacksawed)[with object] Volver al principio
Cut (something) using a hacksaw: the bolt has now been hacksawed through
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Having hacksawed the cross members off we had easy access and a clear exit route.
- Today we'll learn how to hacksaw walnuts into decorative napkin rings.
- Heck, I've even had mates hacksaw the locks off their bikes without anyone calling them on it.
Definición de hacksaw en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan