- A saw with a narrow fine-toothed blade set in a frame, used especially for cutting metal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A hacksaw or metal cutting bandsaw is the tool to use here.
- Slide the vinyl seal out of the carrier before you cut the carrier with a fine-tooth hacksaw blade.
- The exception would be the use of a hacksaw with a fine toothed blade to cut it to length and a metal file to smooth out the roughness.
verbo (past participle hacksawn or hacksawed)[with object] Volver al principio
- Cut (something) using a hacksaw: the bolt has now been hacksawed throughMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Having hacksawed the cross members off we had easy access and a clear exit route.
- Today we'll learn how to hacksaw walnuts into decorative napkin rings.
- Heck, I've even had mates hacksaw the locks off their bikes without anyone calling them on it.
Más definiciones de hacksawDefinición de hacksaw en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.