adjetivo (hackier, hackiest)• informal
- 1Lacking originality; hackneyed: we already know what those hacky punchlines are going to be knee-jerk, hacky journalismMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I mean, he's the very most hackiest of the hacks, but he's also the child of two serious conservative intellectuals.
- The feature begins with Jordan's early family life and his initial attempts to get onto his school basketball team, the failure of which has become the hackiest of anecdotes for many a sportscaster.
- The prose is hackier and more clichéd than it used to be.
- 2(Of a piece of computer code) providing a clumsy or inelegant solution to a particular problem: I realize this is a hacky workaround but I don’t have time to investigate a more solid fixMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I guess you never really forget how to write programs, they just get less clever as time goes on. You drop all those unreadable hacky things in favour of stolid dependable code.
- Given how obsessed most of the ruby code I've witnessed seems to be with making "clever" or "funky" (read "hacky and unmaintainable") low level language constructs, I shudder to think how awful this is likely to be.
- Looking at the code, the process of inserting actions into the input loop can be viewed as somewhat hacky.
Más definiciones de hackyDefinición de hacky en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.