- 1The ratio of the volume of red blood cells to the total volume of blood.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This fluid is then centrifuged to leave a solution of red blood cells with a haematocrit of 0.5-0.6.
- Her current white blood cell count, hemoglobin, hematocrit, and red blood cell indices are all normal.
- The ratio of total body to venous hematocrit was calculated for all patients.
- 1.1An instrument for measuring the ratio of the volume of red blood cells to the total volume of blood, typically by centrifugation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Last spring they warned about abnormal test scores that recorded high readings of hematocrit, a measure of the volume of red blood cells.
- But because the haematocrit measure is not specific - it can only detect possible abuse - they do not use it.
- Your hematocrit result has to be above a thirty-eight and I was just below that.
late 19th century: from haemato- 'of blood' + Greek kritēs 'judge'.
Más definiciones de haematocritDefinición de haematocrit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.