- A piece of fine mesh worn to keep the hair in place.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The food was served by women in turquoise, nylon uniforms, their hair tucked up under hairnets and plastic shower caps.
- A large woman on the opposite side of the glass shield, sporting a near-oversized white apron and a hairnet over her curly hair, took a spoonful and poured it into a bowl, then handed it over the protective glass.
- You stand naked in a booth, after covering toes, feet and hands with barrier cream and placing a hairnet over your hair, and press the green button to activate the tanning spray.
Más definiciones de hairnetDefinición de hairnet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.