sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
- Loose trousers with many pleats in the front, forming part of Japanese formal dress.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He dressed in a loose hakama and white gi wrapped with a black belt.
- A three-piece kimono, a sleeveless garment known as a kamishimo worn over the kimono, and a hakama, a trouser-like split skirt showed the variety of Japanese culture through different periods.
- After finishing his morning ceremony the Founder, still dressed in his formal kimono and hakama, would head for the garden.
mid 19th century: Japanese.
Más definiciones de hakamaDefinición de hakama en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.