- An area of floor where a flight of stairs turns through 180 degrees.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A single-flight stair to one side links all levels, with the shop and home sharing a half landing through a connecting door, and an attic level ‘store room’ doubles as a curious penthouse sleeping cell for guests.
- Access to the building is by lift and two aluminium staircases both of which are hinged from their half landing to the ground so that when the building is empty it can be secured by raising the stairs.
- A wide staircase with the original balustrade leads to the first floor, past a full-width stained glass window on the half landing.
Más definiciones de half landingDefinición de half landing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.