- A channel made of concrete or cut into the snow with a U-shaped cross section, used by skateboarders, rollerbladers, or snowboarders to perform jumps and other manoeuvres.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The park now boasts a modern playground designed for under fives, ‘wacky and exciting’ climbing frames and bouncy horses, a skateboarding half-pipe and BMX ramps.
- Then we found a skating rink that had a half-pipe and a quarter-pipe, so we'd go in there every Friday night, and a local ramp at a pool, which in summer is what we did every day.
- A half-pipe is a U-shaped hollow cut into the snow in which competitors ski from one side to the other performing an array of tricks on which they are judged on.
Más definiciones de half-pipeDefinición de half-pipe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.