Definición de hallelujah en inglés:
- In the second - hallelujah! - the oldie in question is neither loveable nor crusty (Hollywood's usual options for the over-60s) but the sort of average bloke you might meet in real life.
- I asked for Linux recommendations, and - hallelujah!
- If this is how man was supposed to be created, hallelujah!
sustantivoVolver al principio
- The reporter observed that this comment was met with amens and hallelujahs.
- The congregation fell silent, then erupted into a chorus of hallelujahs.
- And yet, listening to all the hallelujahs and words of praise that were heaped on this quiet, unassuming lady for her honesty and courage, I had a troubling sense of déjà vu.
- It is possible that plainchant developed to some extent through the embellishment of simpler originals, the ecstatic jubilus melismas of certain alleluias being a likely example.
- Uses of this format, known as responsorial psalmody, include the prokeimenon and alleluiarion of the Byzantine Divine Liturgy, and the gradual, tract, and alleluia of the Roman Mass.
- Not just settings of the ordinary, but the copious amounts of plainchant needed to cover all the propers (the introit, gradual, alleluia, offertory, communion and other sentences, all of which change according to the day and festival).
Old English, via ecclesiastical Latin alleluia from Greek allēlouia (in the Septuagint), or (from the 16th century) directly from Hebrew hallĕlūyāh 'praise ye the Lord'.
Palabras que riman con hallelujahalleluia
Definición de hallelujah en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.