- The tendency for an impression created in one area to influence opinion in another area: the ads have had a halo effect on international servicesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Though $100 million in sales is nothing to sneeze at, Adams said the Hemingway program also has created a halo effect over the entire Thomasville brand.
- The halo effect can influence hiring decisions.
- And while that's a narrow niche, it may have created a halo effect that has enhanced its image with mainstream consumers.
Más definiciones de halo effectDefinición de halo effect en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.