- The price realized by an item sold at auction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- None of the yearlings sold during the third Internet auction brought more than their initial hammer price during the live auction.
- However, most art is traded in a rather limited marketplace, and at any one auction there are likely to be as many lots that fail to attract buyers as lots where the hammer price is above the indicated price range of the house.
- In total, 5 Piccininis which the artist sold for less than $15,000 in total changed hands for a combined hammer price of $137, 800.
Más definiciones de hammer priceDefinición de hammer price en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.