Definición de hamster en inglés:
A solitary burrowing rodent with a short tail and large cheek pouches for carrying food, native to Europe and North Asia.
- Subfamily Cricetinae, family Muridae: several genera and species, in particular the golden hamster (Mesocricetus auratus), often kept as a pet or laboratory animal, and the common hamster (Cricetus cricetus)
- Most people are familiar with mice, rats, hamsters, and guinea pigs, which are commonly kept as pets.
- Donkeys, dogs, gerbils, hamsters, rabbits, parrots and newts are most likely to get a present.
- In case you ever have a problem identifying rodents again, hamsters are cute and stuff food into their cheeks.
Words that rhyme with hamsterBaxter • prankster
Definición de hamster en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia