verbo[with object] (usually as adjective hand-picked)
- Select carefully with a particular purpose in mind: a small hand-picked group of MPsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Ironically it was Shier's own new hand-picked team of executives, imported at great expense, who voted him out!
- She will spend a week relaxing in the Californian sunshine with a select team of stylists hand-picked from across the globe.
- Did it all hinge on the creation of an all-powerful executive council, hand-picked by Fontaine to circumvent the chiefs?
Más definiciones de hand-pickDefinición de hand-pick en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.