Definición de handcuff en inglés:
A pair of lockable linked metal rings for securing a prisoner’s wrists.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He waved a pair of handcuffs under his prisoner's nose, forcing him to notice the razor sharp inner edges.
- It's not until they are carrying me away, not until I can feel the cold metal of the handcuffs biting into my wrists, that it sinks in I just shot Santa Claus.
- I suddenly felt cold metal handcuffs slap on my wrists.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Put handcuffs on (someone): he was led into court handcuffed to a policeman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Inside, a lone police officer is handcuffed to a bed with no other person on board.
- Prisoners are routinely handcuffed to basketball hoops and hung for 30 days or longer.
- She asked him to get out of the cruiser after she arrested him, and she then searched him and handcuffed him.
Palabras que riman con handcuffearmuff • powder puff
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda