Definición de handcuff en inglés:
A pair of lockable linked metal rings for securing a prisoner’s wrists.
- He waved a pair of handcuffs under his prisoner's nose, forcing him to notice the razor sharp inner edges.
- It's not until they are carrying me away, not until I can feel the cold metal of the handcuffs biting into my wrists, that it sinks in I just shot Santa Claus.
- I suddenly felt cold metal handcuffs slap on my wrists.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Put handcuffs on (someone): he was led into court handcuffed to a policeman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Inside, a lone police officer is handcuffed to a bed with no other person on board.
- Prisoners are routinely handcuffed to basketball hoops and hung for 30 days or longer.
- She asked him to get out of the cruiser after she arrested him, and she then searched him and handcuffed him.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan