- Designed to be held in the hand: a handheld cameraMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Clark says this move away from hand-held camera work effectively forces audiences to face the proverbial music.
- I read recently film directors now believe hand-held cameras make for greater realism in films, particularly street locations.
- He shot Tigerland almost like a documentary, with hand-held cameras and no make-up.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A small computer that can be used in the hand: basic linguistic products such as phonetic spellcheckers were the first electronic handheldsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Much of his team's work is a form of humanitarian aid: cooperating with government agencies and the Red Cross, distributing notebook computers and hand-helds and setting up software without charge.
- There's probably no great need for it on larger PDAs and hand-helds whose screen size is great enough for cursoring and zooming to be acceptable - Lie reckons about 150-300 pixels is the cut-off point for where it makes sense.
- Devices like Palm hand-helds confirm that technology is getting smaller and smarter at the same time.
Más definiciones de handheldDefinición de handheld en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.