- A wide, thick moustache with the ends curving slightly upwards.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was Mr. Coltrane, looking a few years younger, in a bright yellow pair of swim trunks, with his arm around a short, trim blonde man, with a handlebar mustache and a wide smile.
- ‘It's too nice outside to be teaching a course,’ Beliveau says, his handlebar moustache rising slightly as he smiles.
- Or maybe he thinks I should grow a thick handlebar moustache?
Más definiciones de handlebar moustacheDefinición de handlebar moustache en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.