Definición de handshake en inglés:
1An act of shaking a person’s hand with one’s own as a greeting.
- A firm handshake is the basic greeting, and people shake hands again when they part.
- Men and women limit their greetings to a handshake; kissing in public is considered scandalous.
- There were handshakes and greetings on every side and the lucky ones got teddy bears and red roses, to say nothing of rings and pendants.
1.1 Computing An exchange of standardized signals between devices in a computer network regulating the transfer of data.
- Storage virtualization has generally been associated with the handshake between computers and disk blocks.
- A connection between a browser and a Web server is divided into two phases, the handshake and the data transfer.
- It contains an unchecked buffer in the part of its code which deals with handshakes when connecting to SMTP server.
Definición de handshake en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan