Work done with the hands: the transition from handwork to machine production
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That Morris had an inherent preference for handwork over machine work cannot be doubted.
- I have also mixed a lot of handwork and embroidery,’ she says.
- Each garment has ornamentation through different texturing techniques including crinkling, tucking, thread work and handwork.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Elite models sport a fancy finish, G-style decocking lever and handworked actions with fabulous trigger pulls in double and single action.
- As a result, many retailers figure the only way to grab top dollar is to move up - into clothes with better fabric, handworked details, eye-catching designs, or simply a trendier image.
- The grounds of this estate have been handworked and the man-made pond installed with attention to detail.
Definición de handwork en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.