- • informal Remain persistent and determined in difficult circumstances: in the second half, we just had to hang in thereMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At least she's hung in there fighting for the principles Labor used to call foundational.
- Swinford hung in doggedly and when they struck for a second goal, the gap was back to six points again.
- It was close to being unplayable but I hung in well until my disappointing finish.
Más definiciones de hang inDefinición de hang in en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.