Definición de haphazard en inglés:
Lacking any obvious principle of organization: the music business works in a haphazard fashion
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus, heterogeneity in beliefs within the organization makes performance more haphazard.
- These difficulties are unfortunately compounded by a haphazard organization.
- Organization was haphazard; there were far too few bishops, and some were invalidly consecrated.
- Example sentences
- It is obviously a matter for concern for you and your colleagues, but let me ask: the haphazardness and the inconsistent application, has it got any proportionate implications?
- Indeed, it was precisely this contingency - the haphazardness of facts - that made them a boring subject for the ancients.
- I am perturbed - nobody ever talks to us about these considerations as lawyers, whereas sociologists for example spend much of their undergraduate lives being familiarised with research methodology and warned against haphazardness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia