- When he finished his lengthy harangue, everyone left, and Lohia wandered over to the nearest paanwallah to ask if Hanif was out yet.
- Sun boss Scott McNealy gave the DoJ his lengthiest harangue at the company's AGM for stockholders yesterday.
- They forbade ‘political speeches, harangues, or canvassing among the troops.’
- When I go to meetings I get harangued by the public about speeding vehicles and by people asking for speed cameras to be installed.
- Ali, however, was on good terms, both with the gatekeepers and the guards, both of whom hailed and harangued him in a friendly manner as he stopped briefly to speak with them.
- As a former SFU undergrad, I enjoyed haranguing you privileged children/right wing ideologues (you all seem so young, you BC Young Liberallies).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Instead it's always the ‘political’ ones that get the camera, the haranguers and culture-warriors with the blarney touch, able to motivate viewers' emotions with their words.
- Yes, he's a well-compensated good soldier, but that hardly seems to hinder half of this league's haranguers, so give the man his props.
- Picasso responds that he is not sure what such a picture would look like, at which point his haranguer takes a photo of his wife from his wallet and says, ‘‘There, you see, that is a picture of how she really is’.’
Late Middle English: from Old French arenge, from medieval Latin harenga, perhaps of Germanic origin. The spelling was later altered to conform with French harangue (noun), haranguer (verb).
Palabras que riman con haranguebang, Battambang, bhang, clang, Da Nang, dang, fang, gang, hang, kiang, Kuomintang, Kweiyang, Laing, Luang Prabang, meringue, Nanchang, Pahang, pang, parang, Penang, prang, Pyongyang, rang, sang, satang, Shang, shebang, Shenyang, slambang, slang, spang, sprang, Sturm und Drang, tang, thang, trepang, twang, vang, whang, Xizang, yang, Zaozhuang
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.