Definición de hard case en inglés:
1A tough or intractable person.
- ‘I have seen tapes of Jimenez and he looks a real tough, hard case,’ Calzaghe said.
- In any event, it is a non-residential course, and it will not take young people who behave ‘inappropriately’, or use drugs or alcohol - precisely the hard cases that Airborne is willing to tackle.
- We are dealing with what you would call the hard cases - people with special difficulties.
2Australian /NZ An amusing or eccentric person.
- He was a twin to Hank, an equally hard case Good Bastard who some of you would have read about in the Good Bastards book.
- Wanganui is that perfect balance of being hard case but not downright Carterton-level mongrel.
- ‘They're hard case some of these employers,’ Ferguson said.
Definición de hard case en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan