- 1A tough or intractable person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘I have seen tapes of Jimenez and he looks a real tough, hard case,’ Calzaghe said.
- In any event, it is a non-residential course, and it will not take young people who behave ‘inappropriately’, or use drugs or alcohol - precisely the hard cases that Airborne is willing to tackle.
- We are dealing with what you would call the hard cases - people with special difficulties.
- 2Australian /NZ An amusing or eccentric person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was a twin to Hank, an equally hard case Good Bastard who some of you would have read about in the Good Bastards book.
- Wanganui is that perfect balance of being hard case but not downright Carterton-level mongrel.
- ‘They're hard case some of these employers,’ Ferguson said.
Más definiciones de hard caseDefinición de hard case en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.