- Negotiable coins and banknotes as opposed to other forms of payment: hard cash may soon be back in fashionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In an uncertain world, many investors look to dividends - payouts in hard cash - to justify their decision to hold shares.
- I guess I never treated the credit card as hard cash and therefore I found it easier to justify and carry on spending.
- This will be credited as my investment in the company as opposed to putting in hard cash into Bordier [Bank].
Más definiciones de hard cashDefinición de hard cash en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.