- another term for quahog.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mussels, whether in natural or commercial populations, may therefore endure greater predation pressure by H. sanguineus than would hard clams.
- The hard clam is a commercially important bivalve along the Atlantic coast of North America and its ecology has been studied intensively.
- In the present study site, however, the average ambient density of hard clams was higher in the sand flat than the seagrass bed, the oyster rock and the mud flat.
Más definiciones de hard clamDefinición de hard clam en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.