- another term for anthracite.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The statistics describe the use of hard coal in generation of electricity and heat in Finland.
- Miners of hard coal ratified a proposed contract today, ending a 30-day strike that began with their rejection of an earlier offer.
- The railways found that, because of the decreasing proportion of hard coal, even greater quantities of coal were required to provide the necessary locomotive running.
Más definiciones de hard coalDefinición de hard coal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.