- The general release of a new product or service to the public: the site is already up, with a hard launch expected later this month Compare with soft launch.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some companies are creating prototypes before they do the hard launch of a new store concept.
- There is nothing to indicate a hard launch of the 580 this month: it is all entirely speculation.
- More than one source confirmed that ATI is preparing for a massive hard launch of its new line.
verbo(hard-launch) [with object] Volver al principio
- Fully release (a new product or service) to the public: the graphics card is being hard-launched todayMás ejemplos en oraciones
- G4i plans to hard-launch its sales effort in August 2009, with special focus on companies with a presence in Guam and the Greater Washington region.
- The site hard-launched on New Year's Day.
- We hard-launched the site that day with all functionality.
Más definiciones de hard launchDefinición de hard launch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.