- A sauce of butter and sugar, typically with brandy, rum, or vanilla added.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- My mother would make her favorite bread pudding: layers of buttered bread sandwiching mincemeat and marmalade, doused with cream and eggs, baked until puffy as a quilted pillow, and slathered with hard sauce.
- When it came to dessert, my family expected pumpkin pie and I was partial to my grandmother's recipe for old-fashioned brandied mince pie with white ‘hard sauce.’
- Freeman Moser, Tearoom coordinator, said the menu soon will include a baked apple with a ginger hard sauce and homemade apple strudel.
Más definiciones de hard sauceDefinición de hard sauce en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.