Definición de hardback en inglés:
A book bound in stiff covers: [as modifier]: a hardback edition
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pimlico, noted for its paperback editions of previously published hardbacks, is making a name for itself in its ‘Pimlico Original’ series.
- Publisher Pete Crowther has done a print run of 300 hardbacks and 500 paperbacks.
- Harry Potter has already been on the cover of Time Magazine and achieved the unprecedented feat of occupying the top three places in the New York Times Book Review of bestselling hardbacks.
- In an edition bound in stiff covers: the novel was first published in hardback in 1981Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wisden Cricketers' Almanack 2003 was published by John Wisden on April 30, in hardback and soft cover.
- A one-volume abridged edition, the basis of this publication, was published in hardback in 1992.
- After the biography's first edition publication in hardback in November 1998, Communist Party records that were not available previously came into my possession.
Definición de hardback en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan